E&I Public Sourcing
E&I Public Sourcing is a division of E&I that connects state government agencies, cities, municipalities, counties and K-12 school districts with high quality, easily accessible contracts.
E&I Public Sourcing works with public agencies to build competitively solicited agreements which meet government agency “piggybacking” requirements. These contracts can then be extended to a nationwide audience.
The E&I Public Sourcing contracting model provides a number of benefits including significant cost and time efficiencies.
- Competitively Awarded Contracts – meet state and local requirements
- Significant Cost Savings – leverages the combined purchasing power of lead public agencies, assuring you of best-in-class pricing and quality
- Immediate Savings and No RFP Process – save today and avoid having to create and manage complex RFP processes
- Growing Contract Portfolio – OfficeMax, GovConnection, O’Reilly Auto Parts, and many more
- No Participation Fee – immediate access with no obligation and no costly participation fees
There is no fee to participate in E&I Public Sourcing contracts and there are no minimum volume requirements. Please visit www.publicsourcing.org to learn more.