E&I Cooperative Services is the nation’s leading not-for-profit buying cooperative focused exclusively on education. E&I delivers compelling cost savings on hundreds of thousands of items K-12 school districts and institutions use each and every day.
From technology, to office supplies, to MRO and beyond – E&I’s competitively awarded contracts help our member institutions save millions of dollars annually.
E&I is owned by its nationwide membership of more than 3,000 educational institutions – comprising K-12 schools districts and institutions, prep schools, and colleges and universities. For more than 75 years, we’ve been leveraging the aggregated purchasing power of our member institutions to drive down pricing on a wide range of products and services.
Take Advantage of Our Deep Expertise in Educational Procurement!
Our highly specialized team of contracting experts have decades of experience in the education sector, issuing best-of-breed RFPs, sourcing strategically, and negotiating the best available pricing on everything from paint and light bulbs to server racks and software applications.
By joining E&I, K-12 institutions like yours can take advantage of some of the best available pricing on their organization’s most commonly used items – while driving cost savings enterprise-wide.
There’s no need to bid, no RFPs, and no difficult negotiations.
E&I membership delivers many compelling benefits for K-12 institutions, including:
- Aggregated Purchasing Power: the combined purchasing volume of more than 3,000 institutional members, equating to more than $1.6B in aggregated annual spend, enables you to save more across the board
- Established & Proven: established in 1934, we’re member-driven, and our Board of Directors is comprised of top business and procurement officers from the education community
- Extensive K-12 Contract Portfolio: almost 100 competitively awarded contracts with leading suppliers including Grainger, Hewlett-Packard, OfficeMax, Steelcase, and more
- Innovative E-Marketplace: our low cost e-procurement marketplace maximizes cost savings by channeling end-users to your best contracts and reducing maverick spend
- Provisions for State Compliance: piggy-back off a variety of E&I-adopted public agency contracts to satisfy any unique requirements your state might have
Get Started Today!
Complete the Request for Information today to learn more about how we can help your K-12 institution save big on the products it needs and uses most. There’s no cost, no risk, and no obligation.
Market Development Executive
E&I Cooperative Services
Request for Information