E&I is dedicated to helping our members meet their sustainability goals, however lofty they may be.
We realize that going green on campus is about more than just recycling and energy conservation. You are dealing with challenges including how to achieve climate neutrality, reducing greenhouse gas emissions, and providing effective education and research on climate change.
We want to support your sustainability commitment in every way possible. To do so, we’ve got an extensive portfolio of suppliers dedicated to providing high-quality environmentally preferable products and services.
We’ve also mandated sustainable terms and conditions in all of our contracts. Benchmarks for these contracts include:
- Product specifications for LEEDs credits
- Sustainable practices such as green manufacturing processes
- Third party certifications
- Descriptions of re-use and recycling programs
- Indicating a preference for local dealer use to install and maintain products where possible
Head over to the Green Room to check out some of the sustainable efforts of our suppliers.
For more information on sustainability options available from E&I suppliers, please contact your Member Relations Executive, or E&I’s National Director of Social Responsibility, Judy Schaffer, at firstname.lastname@example.org