to view the FedEx/E&I Contract FAQ's.
FedEx provides customers and businesses worldwide with a broad portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services. They offer integrated business applications through operating companies competing collectively and managed collaboratively, under the respected FedEx brand. Consistently ranked among the world's most admired and trusted employers, FedEx inspires its more than 290,000 employees and contractors to remain absolutely, positively focused on safety, the highest ethical and professional standards and the needs of their customers and communities.
The Cooperative’s agreement includes rates for domestic and international services including:
- Priority Overnight - guaranteed delivery by 10:30 AM the next business day
- Standard Overnight - guaranteed delivery by 3:00 PM the next business day
- Second Day Early AM- guaranteed delivery by 10:30 AM the second business day
- Second Day - guaranteed delivery by 4:30 PM the second business day
- Express Saver - guaranteed delivery by 4:30 PM the third business day
- First Overnight - guaranteed delivery by 8:00 AM the next business day
- Ground Shipping for all points within the 48 contiguous states, as well as program rates for points in Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico
- International Inbound and Outbound rate programs
- 80% Disc on LTL (Less than Truckload) Inbound and Outbound Freight Program
- This competitively awarded agreement offers a complete array of services and special features.
- Financial incentives include a 2% rebate for participating members based on total invoice amount.
- 'Pick Up Fees Waived' under the E&I Agreement
- NEW — SmartPost Delivery option, click here for more info.
- NEW — Ground Package Return Program, click here for more info.
- E&I rates include desk top pick up and the ability to have drop boxes located on the campuses at no additional charge.
- The agreement features NEWLY STREAMLINED zone pricing by ‘revenue band’.
- Fuel Surcharge cap at 12%
- Up to 80% discount on Less than Truckload (LTL) Freight
- Money Back Guarantee - Transportation charges refunded or credited, upon request, on shipments delivered after the delivery commitment time. Please refer to the FedEx Money-Back Guarantee Policy for details.
- Bonus Weight Envelope Program
FedEx is implementing a Ground Dimensional Pricing program to maximize shipping space efficiency. To learn more, please click here.
FedEx strives to provide a safe, secure online environment for their customers. The FedEx Customer Protection Center provides information about how FedEx works to help protect you and how you can protect yourself.