PLEASE NOTE: FedEx Express has recently introduced FedEx One Rate Shipping for domestic shipments. FedEx One Rate is a new program that provides more price predictability and convenience in shipping. The shipping cost includes certain surcharges and is not dependent on the weight of the package. Consequently, the discounts on your account do not apply to shipments shipped using FedEx One Rate pricing. The total cost of your shipment using FedEx One Rate, therefore, may be higher than if you shipped using traditional weight-based rates with your account discounts.
Consistent with our transportation agreement and the FedEx Service Guide, however, if you choose to ship using FedEx One Rate, for whatever reason, you will be invoiced for your choice, regardless of whether the charge was higher than if you had chosen weight-based shipping. FedEx will work with you while you are becoming familiar with FedEx One Rate Shipping and educating yourselves and your shippers on the choice of shipping.
FedEx provides customers and businesses worldwide with a broad portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services. They offer integrated business applications through operating companies competing collectively and managed collaboratively, under the respected FedEx brand. Consistently ranked among the world's most admired and trusted employers, FedEx inspires its more than 290,000 employees and contractors to remain absolutely, positively focused on safety, the highest ethical and professional standards and the needs of their customers and communities.
The Cooperative’s agreement includes rates for domestic and international services including:
- Priority Overnight - guaranteed delivery by 10:30 AM the next business day
- Standard Overnight - guaranteed delivery by 3:00 PM the next business day
- Second Day Early AM- guaranteed delivery by 10:30 AM the second business day
- Second Day - guaranteed delivery by 4:30 PM the second business day
- Express Saver - guaranteed delivery by 4:30 PM the third business day
- First Overnight - guaranteed delivery by 8:00 AM the next business day
- Ground Shipping for all points within the 48 contiguous states, as well as program rates
for points in Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico
- International Inbound and Outbound rate programs
- 80% Disc on LTL (Less than Truckload) Inbound and Outbound Freight Program
- This competitively awarded agreement offers a complete array of services and special features.
- Financial incentives include a 2% rebate for participating members based on total invoice amount.
- 'Pick Up Fees Waived' under the E&I Agreement
- E&I rates include desk top pick up and the ability to have drop boxes located on the campuses at no additional charge.
- The agreement features zone pricing by "revenue band", which is based on total annual spend by State in the program.
- Money Back Guarantee - Transportation charges refunded or credited, upon request, on shipments delivered after the delivery commitment time. Please refer to the FedEx Money-Back Guarantee Policy for details.
- Bonus Weight Envelope Program
Click here to view the FedEx/E&I Contract FAQ's.
FedEx strives to provide a safe, secure online environment for their customers. The FedEx Customer Protection Center provides information about how FedEx works to help protect you and how you can protect yourself.