Through our Supplier Diversity Program, we build relationships with small, local, and diverse businesses capable of providing commodities and services at competitive prices.
In order to qualify for our Supplier Diversity Program, potential business partners must meet generally accepted definitions of minority-owned, women-owned, disadvantaged, and local business enterprises.
A current listing of our Minority, Women, and Disadvantaged Business Enterprise suppliers includes:
Alpha Building Corporation is a woman owned, HUB certified, general contractor, that has been transforming how large facilities undertake construction since 1969. On average Alpha completes around 1,000 projects per year, specializing in the construction management and services of multi discipline, multi task, multi year contracts for commercial, governmental, healthcare and higher education institutional clients.
Claridge Products and Equipment, Inc., Harrison, Arkansas, has been certified as a business owned and controlled by a woman from the National Women Business Owners Corporation (NWBOC). NWBOC, a national 501(c)3 not-for-profit corporation, seeks to provide corporations with the opportunity to better their procurement practices and to women suppliers the opportunity to compete. For more information, click here.
Complete Book and Media
Complete Book provides access to over 3 million books, subscriptions and media titles through their catalog. Their comprehensive selection includes both books and subscriptions in all fields, available in electronic or print format. Complete Book is also a certified HUB/Small/Minority-Owned Business.
Graebel Van Lines
Graebel Van Lines and Optim Workspace are proud to announce their recent certification by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC). As one of the most respected companies in the moving and workspace relocation industries, this recent certification is recognition of the strong commitment to providing an unmatched customer experience at every point of the moving process. Graebel Van Lines and Optim Workspace are proud to support their clients’ diversity initiatives as a certified Women’s Business Enterprise, and look forward to continuing to deliver on the highest quality standards. To read the full press release, click here.
Neta Scientific is the Institute’s latest Preferred Supplier and certified diverse distributor and service provider of chromatographic , life science, chemical, and labware products. They are certified by the Small Business Administration as a Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), as well as a Women and Minority Business Enterprise (WMBE) by the National Minority Supplier Development Council.
Founded in 1997, Nouveau Construction and Technology Services is almost in its twentieth year serving commercial clients, public institutions and educational facilities. With their Construction, Technology Services, Electrical Services, and Energy Servies, they are a highly organized Job Order Contractor in the industry. One of the reasons they are so recognized is that they are a certified Historically Underutilized Business, and manage an ative outreach program into the local small and historically underutilized business community. For more information, visit here.
- We connect with the community and our employees through diverse leadership
- School Health is a leading provider of health supplies & equipment to the U.S. education market. We currently work to improve the health and well-being of over 78 million students in 133,700 K-12 and higher education schools.
- Thousands of lives saved from AED/CPR and emergency response devices
- We offer more than 20,000 products offered from over 1000 suppliers
- Founded in 1957, we are still family owned and operated
- We employ more than 120 people nationwide
- We accurately process over 115,000 orders with 660,000 order lines yearly
- Our products have helped to improve sight and hearing for millions of children
- Our experts service over 100,000+ customer services calls per year
- We distribute over 360,000 catalogs annually
- We attend over 200 conferences/trade shows annually
For more information, click here.
- Largest Minority- and Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) in the United States
- 3,000+ employees worldwide
- $6 billion+ annual revenue
- 30+ offices across the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France and Hong Kong
- 420,000-square-foot Headquarters in Somerset, NJ and 305,000-square-foot Integration Center in Piscataway, NJ
- Ranked 12th on CRN’s 2015 Solution Provider 500 list of the largest North American IT solution providers
- Only North American LAR to win the Microsoft Operational Excellence Award for 12 consecutive years and 14 times overall
- Industry-high 99% annual customer retention rate
For more information about SHI, visit here.
Diversity is core to how we function as a company, as evident in our workforce, customers, suppliers, vendor partners and the community we serve. Our heart and soul has always been our workforce. Our employees of various backgrounds, ages, ethnicities, lifestyles and cultures from every corner of the globe contribute to the TIG family. Our diversity strengthens us and this commitment is a vital part of our business achievements and essential to our long-term sustainability.
TIG is a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) and a proud Corporate Plus® member of the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC). To read more, click here.