|RFP or Project Number - Name:
ID-00102 - Enterprise Data Migration and Integration Solutions
|Contract Effective Dates:
08/01/2022 - 07/31/2024
A.M. Simpkins & Associates (AMSA) is a diverse owned IT software and consulting firm specializing in integration, innovation, and automation for higher education institutions. Their proprietary platform, AMSA Connect, is a cloud-based solution that securely extracts, transforms, integrates, and loads data into targeted systems, and offers a unique integration management platform for providing institutions insight and enhancement of their integration data and operations.
AMSA’s team specializes in Ellucian Colleague, Ellucian Banner, Oracle’s PeopleSoft, Oracle E-Business Suite, Workday, and other higher education related systems including Salesforce, Slate, Canvas, Blackboard, Anthology and more. Integration-as-a-Service by AMSA allows software partners the ability to deliver an enterprise-wide integration solution providing connectivity to operational applications through defined integration platforms and data sources.
- The AMSA Service team works with you to discuss your specifications, business processes, business rules, and operations to build and deploy your custom integration solution
- Gain access to data faster and in real-time through a centralized platform connecting your SIS/ERP to any data source
- Through syncing multiple systems, AMSA helps institutions achieve data transparency and communications across campus
- Certified Diverse Supplier: nationally certified MBE by the Georgia Minority Supplier Development Council, a regional affiliate of the National Minority Supplier Development Council (expiration date: 7.16.23)
- NAICS CODES: 541511: 541618
AMSA Connect Benefits:
- Duplicate Identification & Resolution: Duplicate records are flagged and quarantined for resolution at processing, ensuring data integrity in all tiers of AMSA Connect
- Smart Error Log: View and track errors occurring during integration and data processing with AMSA Smart feature, which identifies corrected records and removes from error logs
- Address Verification and Validation: Verify and validate address, phone, and email data included in records processed for integration
- Wealth and Donor Screening: Provide your advancement department with additional wealth and donor screening data regarding financial status, interests, and hobbies
- Custom forms and reports for ERP and SIS systems: AMSA Connect allows institutions to replace the functionality of a custom WebAdvisor or other process for data collection and processing
- Document management: Provide real-time PDF reports and statements such as transcripts, purchase orders, and invoices from your institutions’ Colleague or Slate data through AMSA Connect
More InformationIf you would like more information, submit this form and your E&I Member Representative will be in touch with you shortly.
Get Started with the E&I A.M. Simpkins & Associates Contract
Complete the Letter of Participation to sign up for our A.M. Simpkins & Associates contract.