Antos Environmental provides consulting and services focused on sustainable, environmentally-conscious waste management solutions. Over the past 30 years, Antos has helped hundreds of institutions implement sustainability strategies to significantly reduce their environmental footprint and save millions of dollars in the process.
From feasibility studies, implementation, planning, and project management, to LEED consulting and training, and more, Antos is the leader in supporting your institution’s green goals.
- Waste stream evaluation (feasibility study)
- Regulatory compliance assessment (waste stream) (OSHA/HIPPA)
- Training and education programs
- Waste cost management
- Sustainable strategies and compliance
- Free consultation
- No risk, gain-share service model for qualifying members
- Discounts and rebates exclusive to E&I members
This agreement was competitively awarded as the result of E&I’s RFP #683417 for Sustainable Waste Management Services.
To begin saving with E&I’s Antos Environmental contract, please complete this short Request for Information form.