Since 1951, Baker has been at the forefront of engineering, testing, and producing reliable laboratory contamination control equipment. Baker products are crafted with precision, making no compromises when it comes to protecting the success of your research.
The Baker Ruskinn line of precision cell culture solutions, including controlled-oxygen, anaerobic, and microaerophilic workstations, help improve research results by providing a controlled environment for low-oxygen studies and systemized anaerobic or microaerophilic incubation.
Both Baker and Ruskinn supply solutions for an ever-changing global microbiology and immunology market space. Baker understands how crucial it is for equipment to support teams and deliver effectively and efficiently every day. Baker can customize products to meet specific requirements by bringing together trusted features, providing immediate benefits to any busy laboratory.
- Biological safety cabinets
- Horizontal and vertical flow clean benches
- Animal transfer stations
- Chemical and radioisotope fume hoods
- Anaerobic and microaerophilic workstations
- Hypoxia and physiological cell culture workstations
- Laboratory incubators
- MythBusters series
- Cost of Ownership calculator
- SafeGARD products overview
- GROW products overview
- Baker Ruskinn publication database
- Latest updates from The Baker Company
This contract was the result of a competitive solicitation based on E&I RFP #683335 for Laboratory Equipment, Instruments, Accessories, Supplies and Maintenance