Bottom Line Concepts is a contingency-based consulting firm focused on utilities cost reduction. They specialize in showing institutions where and how to find savings of 10 – 30% on gas and electric bills.
Bottom Line Concepts offers educational institutions independent audits and in-depth analyses of utilities usage reports and invoices. The firm’s extensive knowledge and optimization strategies provide a holistic perspective on a broad range of areas where significant savings can be realized.
How does it work? E&I members incur no risk or upfront cost or obligation. Bottom Line performs this analysis and will only be paid via a percentage of recovered funds when savings are identified and refunded.
- No risk, cost, or obligation for the consultation
- Savings on utilities up to 30%
- Applicable in regulated and deregulated states
- Savings can be uncovered by supplying just one month of invoices
- The process is easy and can be performed remotely
Fill out this short Letter of Participation to get started.