CDW Government LLC (CDW-G) is the industry leading provider of multi-brand technology solutions serving higher education and K-12 institutions. With over 30 years of IT experience, CDW-G specializes in discrete hardware and software products and integrated IT solutions.
CDW-G has partnered with major manufacturers such as Dell, HP, Microsoft, and Lenovo to provide comprehensive solutions for PC, server, storage, networking equipment, and IT peripherals.
CDW-G’s just in time inventory model and multiple distribution centers ensure you receive the products and services you need with speed and efficiency.
Contract Highlights include:
- Competitive pricing across CDW-G’s entire service and product portfolio
- Advanced technology solutions (virtualization, security, data center optimization, etc.)
- Enhanced Member Pricing availability (requires annual spend commitment)
- Access to Apple products, many priced below Apple Education Pricing (available to higher ed members only)
- Custom online ordering website and dedicated CDW-G Account Manager
- Streamlined e-commerce and e-procurement integrations
- Dedicated account team specialized in serving higher ed and K-12
- Service and support through OEM-certified experts
- Supplier Diversity Programs
CDW-G is available as part of E&I’s ESM offering.
Click here for a print-friendly overview of this competitively awarded contract with CDW-G.
This contract was the result of a competitive award based on E&I’s RFP #683385.
To learn more about how your member institution can take advantage of the great savings with E&I’s CDW-G contract, please complete the short Request for Information form.