ConsultNet uses a strategic partnership approach to provide the best IT staffing and project management solutions for your institution’s unique IT needs, challenges, and objectives. Dedicated to exceeding expectations, ConsultNet delivers the right personnel to help institutions complete projects on schedule and within budget, with solutions that cover all major areas of IT.
Qualified Technology Candidates
ConsultNet combines deep industry experience, an extensive talent network, and a collaborative approach to provide you with highly qualified technology professionals. With a commitment to meet continually-evolving technology talent and solutions needs, ConsultNet connects members with the best candidates for single contract work, full-time positions, and project-based teams.
Each year, ConsultNet places hundreds of technology talent to support a broad range of IT projects for universities, community colleges, K-12, and online education organizations.
- Network analysis, architecture and design in logistics, telecommunications, and other areas
- Application development and support: enterprise, database, mobile, etc. for all major platforms
- ERP & CRM: Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, SharePoint, and more
- Database design and administration: end-to-end development and migration services
- Business intelligence: data analysis and presentation of actionable insights and strategies using various technologies, processes, and tools
- Systems development and support: network infrastructure, architecture, security, and administration through certified experts.
- Software QA testing using various tools and testing methodologies to operate the system or application under controlled conditions, and evaluate results
- Data center support: technical consulting and support services
- Executive Search Services
To learn more about ConsultNet’s IT staffing and project management solutions, please contact your Member Relations Representative or Michael Mast, Business Development Manager, Technology.
To begin saving with E&I’s Consultnet contract, please complete this short Request for Information form.