Please note: The E&I legacy car rental agreements for Dollar (CNR-01380), Hertz (CNR-01252), Enterprise (CNR-01253), National (CNR-1260) and Thrifty (CNR-01379) terminated March 31, 2020. The deadline for members participating in any of these legacy agreements to migrate to the new Enterprise/National agreement (CNR-01494) was March 31, 2020.
From April 1st through May 31st, Enterprise will be moving existing participating members from CNR-01253 to the new contract CNR-01494 aligning the terms and conditions of the current agreement as closely as possible to the new contract. For example, those members that currently participate in the program that includes coverage will be placed in Option B. Enterprise will be unable to accept any requested additional changes to a participants program until June 1st, 2020. While members are being automatically moved, there will still be a requirement to complete a new LOP and PCF.
Those members that were not participating in CNR-01253 and would like to participate in CNR-01494 can submit their LOP and PCF at any time.
E&I’s competitively solicited contract with Enterprise Holdings, Inc. offers members access to a full suite of mobility services and transportation solutions, including Enterprise Rent-A-Car and National Car Rental vehicle rentals.
The contract features three distinct rental programs to choose from which include unlimited mileage and competitive rates:
- Program A: flat rates with full damage waiver with zero retained responsibility and $1 million combine single limit liability coverage included
- Program B: flat rates with full damage waiver with zero retained responsibility and liability coverage with the limits of $100,000 per person, $300,000 per occurrence, and $50,000 in property damage
- Program C: flat rate program, insurance excluded
- Comprehensive ground transportation offering
- Car and truck rental options
- Mileage reimbursement alternative
- Long-term rental discounts
- Car sales program
- Rental fleet of over 1.2 million vehicles in the US, with more than 5,800 offices located within 15 miles of 90 percent of the U.S. population.
The Enterprise total transportation solution ranges from business rental to CarShare, fleet management, Zimride, and more – and they’re all available under this comprehensive agreement. Learn more.
Did you know? E&I and Enterprise also have a contract for Fleet Management Services. Learn more.
This contract is the result of a competitive solicitation based on E&I RFP #683450.
Click here to begin the two-step enrollment process. Step 1 is completion of the LOP. Once the LOP is completed, you will be automatically directed to the Enterprise website for Step 2. When you sign up, you will need to enroll in the program (A, B, or C) best suited to your institution’s needs. A unique customer number will be assigned to your institution as part of the implementation, which will ensure that you’re receiving the full benefits of this contract. If your institution already has a unique account number with Enterprise, that number will stay the same.