E&I’s competitively awarded contract with Enterprise Holdings, Inc. offers access to both Enterprise Rent-A-Car and National Car Rental. There are two flat rates available through this program, both with unlimited mileage and very competitive rates.
- The insurance inclusive program has insurance coverage included in the rate with no deductible.
- The insurance exclusive rates do not include insurance coverage, but have even lower base rates.
- Rebate Incentive – E&I members will receive a 1% rebate dependent upon contract usage.
- Special corporate rates
- Mileage reimbursement alternative
- Long-term rental discounts
- Local car rental customers can be picked up from the office or home at no extra cost
Members can also take advantage of Enterprise’s CarShare Program. CarShare is an affordable, flexible, environmentally responsible alternative for students and faculty. Students won’t have to worry about the hassles of bringing a car to campus and faculty can enjoy using vehicles as an approved method of business travel. Read all about how faculty and staff can take advantage of this program here.
Zimride is an online campus ride-matching platform that provides a private network to connect users and drivers – helping to reduce single-occupancy vehicles. With more than 400,000 users, Zimride is the largest ride-matching platform in the United States, and is part of Enterprise’s transportation and sustainability solutions for universities. Read about Zimride here
Enterprise and National’s U.S. rental car fleet of 979,000 vehicles includes major makes and models from Chrysler, GM, Ford, Nissan, Toyota and Hyundai…more than any other rental car company.
To begin using E&I’s competitively awarded Enterprise contract, please complete the Contract Participation Form.