|RFP or Project Number - Name:
683549 - eMarketplace
|Contract Effective Dates:
06/01/2021 - 05/31/2026
EqualLevel, Sponsored by E&I delivers a flexible and customizable cloud-based SaaS eProcurement platform. This scalable, cost-effective solution is custom-built for education, supporting member institutions of all sizes. Developed to maximize transparency, efficiency, and spend control, it enables institutions to provide universal access to a member’s pre-approved, fully digital supplier network.
This easy-to-use platform allows members to quickly deploy a cloud-based, multi-vendor procure-to-pay marketplace that ensures compliance and can be securely accessed anywhere, anytime. It provides the benefits of a fully functional “online shopping” experience, offering total self-service procurement and compliance.
EqualLevel Savings Advisor (ELSA) is an AI-powered intuitive interface that provides users with suggestions of better-value products and services in the marketplace. ELSA helps members maintain compliance and achieve the lowest cost to optimize every dollar spent.
- Innovative, flexible, customizable marketplace that enables members to digitize the procure-to-pay process.
- Preloaded with all E&I contracts, with functionality to add unlimited non-E&I contracts.
- Cross catalog search and non-catalog order capabilities.
- Request for quotes, purchase orders, and p-card usage.
- Customization capabilities for branding, catalog view settings, and contracts.
- E-invoicing: receive and export invoices electronically.
- Unlimited workflows and approvals.
Why EqualLevel, Sponsored by E&I?
- Robust, scalable, and cost-effective eProcurement platform sponsored by E&I.
- ELSA guides shoppers to best-value purchasing decisions that reduce costs and save time.
- Modular platform seamlessly integrates with and complements existing ERP/financials and eProcurement systems.
- Members have full administrative control.
- Over 99% customer renewal rate.
For more information, contact Cathy Boyd, eProcurement Executive Advisor at E&I, via phone: 216.403.8900 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see E&I’s full suite of solutions for additional information on EqualLevel, Sponsored by E&I and other eProcurement options.
Complete this Request for Information to begin using our EqualLevel contract.
We Help Organizations