Please note: E&I’s FedEx contract will expire September 30, 2018. We invite you to sign up for our new competitively awarded contract with UPS for all express package & delivery related service needs. Please contact your Procurement Department for further information on your package delivery options.
FedEx provides a broad portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services. The company offers integrated business applications through operating companies competing collectively and managed collaboratively, under the respected FedEx brand.
- Financial incentives include a 2% rebate for participating members based on total invoice amount
- Pick Up Fees Waived
- SmartPost Delivery option
- Ground Package Return Program
- E&I rates include desk top pick up and the ability to have drop boxes located on the campuses at no additional charge
- STREAMLINED zone pricing by ‘revenue band’
- Fuel Surcharge cap at 12%
- Up to 80% discount on Less than Truckload (LTL) Freight
- Money Back Guarantee – Transportation charges refunded or credited, upon request, on shipments delivered after the delivery commitment time
- Bonus Weight Envelope Program
FedEx is implementing a Ground Dimensional Pricing program to maximize shipping space efficiency. Learn more.
FedEx strives to provide a safe, secure online environment for their customers. The FedEx Customer Protection Center provides information about how FedEx works to help protect you and how you can protect yourself.
From business expertise to community news, social responsibility, and more, the FedEx blog has you covered.