FedEx provides a broad portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services. The company offers integrated business applications through operating companies competing collectively and managed collaboratively, under the respected FedEx brand.
- Financial incentives include a 2% rebate for participating members based on total invoice amount
- Pick Up Fees Waived
- SmartPost Delivery option
- Ground Package Return Program
- E&I rates include desk top pick up and the ability to have drop boxes located on the campuses at no additional charge
- STREAMLINED zone pricing by ‘revenue band’
- Fuel Surcharge cap at 12%
- Up to 80% discount on Less than Truckload (LTL) Freight
- Money Back Guarantee – Transportation charges refunded or credited, upon request, on shipments delivered after the delivery commitment time
- Bonus Weight Envelope Program
For more details, read the FedEx/E&I Contract FAQs.
FedEx is implementing a Ground Dimensional Pricing program to maximize shipping space efficiency. Learn more.
FedEx strives to provide a safe, secure online environment for their customers. The FedEx Customer Protection Center provides information about how FedEx works to help protect you and how you can protect yourself.
To set up a new FedEx account or convert an existing FedEx account to the E&I contract, please complete and submit this application.
To take advantage of the LTL (Less than Truckload) Inbound and Outbound Freight program, please submit this application. Once an account is established, please call 800-218-5058 for a rate quote.