The E&I food services program provides the flexibility and selection to meet the unique needs of today’s higher ed institutions. With more than 21,000 available items from 200 manufacturers, the program is managed through more than 70 regional prime vendor agreements for groceries and frozen food distribution. An assortment of regional specialty items including fresh dairy, bakery, meat and produce items is also available.
- 2 year distributor agreements
- 98% distributor fill ratio
- Reduced number of orders placed, deliveries received and invoices processed
- Advanced notification of subs and outs
- 30 days price protection on on-market items
- 7 day price protection on market items
Learn more about the benefits of this unique program.
E&I Food Services
Complete this EZ Button form to sign up for this contract, as well as any additional E&I contracts you’d like to begin using.
Note: This contract is available to all E&I members, except those in Alaska, Hawaii, and Wisconsin