For over 100 years, Gunlocke has designed and crafted furniture that delights the senses and delivers on performance. For today’s academic and higher education institutions, Gunlocke’s product portfolio includes all the elements to configure flexible, knowledge-enhancing places that reflect the culture and tradition of E&I member institutions.
Gunlocke understands the seismic changes that are unfolding in the arena of higher education and learning. From how to attract discriminating, tech-savvy students, to building the strongest faculty, to integrating technology and creating leading-edge learning environments, the challenges facing educational institutions are considerable. And you need furniture that helps tackle those challenges.
For the furniture that supports your mission, your students, and your staff, choose Gunlocke. Explore Gunlocke’s higher education page for more inspirational solutions to challenges in your industry.
- Savings on All Products: Exclusive and significant savings on Gunlocke furnishings to fill every space: lounge, classroom, private office, café, conference, and collaborative settings.
- Casegoods: Furniture of distinction takes shape in collections of casegoods that project style and perform with potential. See the sophistication of Credentials. Explore the versatile relevance of SileaEH. Imagine the possibilities of Briefing. Products that offer you a range of application, materiality, and height-adjustability.
- Seating: From executive seating and ergonomic task chairs, to versatile and comfortable lounges and stools, the Gunlocke seating portfolio offers an array of models, materials, and application options to create settings that are both sophisticated and functional.
- Gunlocke QuickChoice Program: Some projects create nearly impossible schedules. The Gunlocke QuickChoice program steps in to meet your seating needs. A select, yet wide-ranging group of seating choices in a distinct set of models and finishes are now manufactured and ready to leave the factory in 10 days. Get it when you need it.
- Sustainability: All of Gunlocke’s existing products contribute the LEED Pilot Credit 112 – Certified Multi-Attribute Products and Materials (contribution based on level 2 certified furniture). Gunlocke’s level 2-certified products also contribute to the new LEED V4 Pilot Credit for Social Equity.
- Support: Dedicated support for dealers, architects, designers and their clients, all backed by the industry’s strongest warranty.
This LPA contract was adopted from Howard County, Maryland, a lead public agency.
To begin using E&I’s Gunlocke contract, please complete this quick Letter of Participation form. Processing of this form may take 4-7 business days.