IM Supply is the premier solutions provider for electrical equipment and supplies. Members have access to a broad scope of electrical and related products from a unique mix of manufacturers, providing options that a standard distribution model simply cannot meet, including lighting products, fuses, controls, general supplies, wiring, cables, conduit, and more.
Supported by a distribution network of more than 3,000 locations, members can expect dedicated attention from a local distributor who is connected to the communities they serve. Stocking locations may also be able to provide same-day deliveries, so members can get products on site quickly and when they’re needed most.
Members of the IM Supply Distribution Network include the leading locally-owned and operated electrical and lighting distributors in the United States. Check out our list of companies ready to meet your needs.
IM Supply distributors are experts in lighting, controls, wiring devices and energy efficient products as well as safety/security items which E&I members can utilize to accomplish the following objectives:
- Create a physical space which enhances the teaching and learning experience
- Reduces energy costs and helps facilities reduce their ‘carbon footprint’.
- Protect and enhance the quality of the facility’s power supply.
- Enhance security levels for teachers, students, and visitors.
- Delivery from over 1,000 stocking locations
- Focus on customer service
- Market basket price lists
- Aggressive category discounts
- Tiered rebate structure
- Detailed implementation launch plan
This contract was the result of a competitive solicitation based on E&I RFP #683483.