683473 - List of Services include: 1)Document Retrieval, Retention, Storage an
|Contract Effective Dates:
12/01/2019 - 11/30/2024
A global leader in information management services, Iron Mountain provides storage, protection, and information management services for more than 230.000 organizations across 46 countries.
Iron Mountain’s services keep assets and information secure while protecting what your institution values most. Their State, Local Education (SLED) team focuses on the unique needs of higher education and K-12. The team utilizes a holistic, end-to-end approach that provides state-of-the-art records management services designed to meet specific requirements of educational institutions.
- Records management services (classified & unclassified)
- Document conversion & image on demand services
- Data management services for federal records (classified & unclassified)
- Commercial data management services
- Secure shredding services
- Secure IT asset disposition services
- Data center co-location services
- Data backup & recovery
- Data analytics
- Workflow solutions
This contract is the result of a competitive solicitation based on E&I RFP #683473.
Iron Mountain helps educational institutions manage the information lifecycle. Learn More.
Complete this EZ Button form to sign up for this contract, as well as any additional E&I contracts you’d like to begin using.