Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm working in partnership with educational institutions to strategically hire the right people. Korn Ferry specializes in organizational strategy, assessment and succession, talent acquisition, leadership development, and rewards and benefits.
By combining professional execution skills and a vast network of relationships throughout the academic community, Korn Ferry is especially suited to help E&I members locate and nurture the very best talent, providing collaborative support through each step of the recruitment and onboarding process.
- Identify targeted advertising to recruit for specialty areas
- Identify qualified individuals for leadership positions
- Jointly assist in candidate evaluations
- Arrange travel for applicants and interview candidates
- Ensure human resources policy and procedures are followed
- Perform appropriate and relevant reference checks
- Meet with search committees, human resources, and others throughout the recruitment process
This Lead Public Agency (LPA) agreement is adopted from the University of Kentucky CNR #1695-16A.
Complete this Letter of Participation to begin using our Korn Ferry contract.