Mythics is a leading provider of Oracle enterprise resource planning (ERP) applications, delivering solutions to educational institutions throughout the U.S. since 2000. Mythics for Oracle empowers educational institutions with comprehensive, cloud-native solutions that increase efficiency and transparency, facilitate transformative approaches to teaching, learning, and research, and support the entire student and employee lifecycle. Oracle ERP Cloud is recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud Core Financial Management Suites for Midsize, Large and Global Enterprises.
100% committed to delivering Oracle solutions, Mythics is an Oracle Platinum Provider, a 10x Oracle Partner of the Year award winner, and Oracle Cloud Excellence Implementer Program (OCIE) certified. The company is also an Oracle PartnerNetwork Specialized Partner recognized for meeting globally consistent business and competency criteria for applications, cloud, database, engineered systems, middleware, and server and storage systems across a wide range of industries.
- Oracle ERP Cloud: Includes financial, accounting, and procurement modules with insights from Artificial Intelligence (AI) dashboards.
- Oracle Student Cloud: Single platform includes a suite of student management and financial planning modules that work together seamlessly.
- Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) Cloud: Includes talent management and human resource modules for recruiting, performance management, career planning and succession, and learning.
- Oracle Cloud PaaS: Comprehensive, standards-based technologies for data management, application development, on premise and cloud integration, and business analytics.
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): Includes compute, database, storage, and networking solutions.
- On-premise Technology Licensing Services: Oracle Core Technology Licenses, Database, and Fusion Middleware.
Mythics for Oracle’s ERP solutions offers significant benefits, such as:
- Provides real-time visibility throughout your institution.
- Single, integrated cloud platform breaks down organizational silos, standardizes processes, and enables financial, planning, and workforce data management.
- Common and intuitive interface enables rapid user adoption and improves productivity.
- Optimized for hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
- Contractual Service Level Agreement (SLA) available for performance, manageability, and uptime requirements.
- Delivers security tools that verify user access, monitor segregation of duties, and ID suspicious transactions.
- Supported Oracle projects for 500+ educational institutions throughout the U.S.
To take advantage of the ERP opportunities through the E&I Mythics contract, please complete this short Request for Information form.