|RFP or Project Number - Name:
683527 - PPE Products
|Contract Effective Dates:
07/22/2020 - 07/31/2022
Nine Mile Health is one of the nation’s largest suppliers of critical infection prevention solutions to educational institutions, and the only health and wellness supplier focused on serving education. They are trusted for their health, safety, and reliability with a growing portfolio of U.S. manufactured products.
Nine Mile’s complete suite of products includes sanitizers, disinfectant concentrates, antibacterial hand soaps and wipes, dispensing equipment, and critical PPE items such as gowns, masks, and gloves. With a 24-hour turnaround time on a range of items and a dedicated service team, Nine Mile ensures a rapid and reliable response to your institution’s needs.
- Tailored health and wellness solutions specifically for K-12 and higher ed
- Transparent, net-pricing approach with prompt payment discounts available
- Wellness and regulatory experts to help meet compliance objectives
- Dedicated E&I service team for individualized support
- Sustainable product offerings to help members meet ESG goals
- Complete suite of wellness products, including:
- Liquids (sanitizers, soaps, disinfectants)
- Dispensers (wipes, soaps, sanitizers)
- PPE (masks, gowns, other critical items)
- Accessories (cloth masks, personal sanitizers, etc.)
This negotiated contract is part of E&I’s ongoing efforts to provide COVID-related contracts to our members.
Complete this simple Letter of Participation to sign up for this contract. To access E&I pricing online, you will need to create an account. Once approved by the Nine Mile team, you will receive your login information via email.