UPS is a global leader in logistics, offering a broad range of solutions including transporting packages and freight, facilitating international trade, and deploying advanced technology to more efficiently manage the world of business.
UPS is uniquely qualified to meet the needs of E&I members, offering tools and solutions designed to maximize productivity, drive efficiency, promote innovation, and reduce costs. This competitively awarded contract includes rates for domestic, international, and less-than-truckload shipments.
- Industry competitive rates
- Custom Express Envelope program
- Member rebate paid annually (by E&I) on net transportation spend
- Fuel surcharge cap and discount for air and ground
- Exclusive member discount at The UPS Store®
- Significant discounts on less-than-truckload (LTL) for UPS Freight
- One Driver Advantage to reduce carbon footprint and increase efficiency
- Environmentally sustainable pickup options
- UPS Returns® Services
- UPS Access Point® Network
- UPS Dangerous Goods
- UPS Customer Solutions Program
Solutions Designed for the Education Arena
UPS is proud to offer Smart Solutions for campus shipping & business services.
Sustainability – Carbon Footprint Analysis: For members meeting certain qualifications, UPS Customer Solutions teams provide personalized carbon footprint analyses to help you meet your carbon emissions goals.
Customized Express Envelope Program: Strengthen your brand with customized UPS Express envelopes.
Student Move In/Move Out Program: Leveraging the UPS Store® Network, this program helps your institution attract out-of-state students and makes a more efficient student onboarding process while reducing the number of vehicles on campus. See how this program worked for Arizona State University.
UPS offers E&I members several specialized services, including:
- UPS Delivery Intercept®
- UPS Proactive Response®
- UPS Mail Innovations
- UPS® Freight LTL,
- Hazardous Material (including Category A)
This agreement is the result of a competitive solicitation based on E&I RFP#683403 for Express Package & Delivery Related Service.