Vantage Point Logistics (VPL) was the first company to create a freight management program tailored specifically to higher education systems and guaranteed to save them money. VPL understands the unique shipping and billing needs of colleges and universities. They specialize in building customized programs around fund accounting and grant-reimbursement processes while ensuring no disruptions to departments.
Easy implementation, immediate savings, and seamless invoicing and allocation are just a few of the ways VPL is reinventing freight management to make it easier and more cost effective.
- 35-40% savings on inbound shipping costs
- 2% rebate on total usage from dollar one when used in conjunction with E&I’s FedEx contract
- No upfront implementation costs
- Implementation only requires 10-15 hours of staff time completed in 3 weeks or less
- No impact on departments or procurement processes
- Little or no impact on accounts payable
- Simple process to upload FedEx rate structure/services into your financial system
- Weekly and monthly reporting capabilities
This Lead Public Agency (LPA) contract was based on the competitively solicited and awarded contract by the University of California (Agreement #085/OP/0540), and has been formally adopted by E&I.
E&I Vantage Point Logistics Contract
To schedule a meeting with Vantage Point Logistics or to request more information, please complete the online member account Contract Participation Form. Processing this form may take 4 to 7 business days.