Wheels Labs, Inc. is a last-mile shared electric mobility company providing a safe, accessible form of micro transportation that makes getting around campus easier than ever. Wheels devices are similar in size to an electric scooter, but offer five points of contact: two hands, two feet, and a seat, providing enhanced safety and stability.
With a low center of gravity, Wheels devices are seated and have fourteen-inch wheels to provide stability for navigating uneven surfaces. To ensure safety compliance, each vehicle provides a clean helmet for every use with operation system connectivity. All devices are also equipped with self-cleaning surfaces on the handlebars, which are activated by sunlight to continuously breakdown contaminants on the microscopic level.
- No upfront cost or ongoing maintenance costs to members
- Transparent pricing structure allows users to ride worry-free
- Built and designed with the highest standard of safety in mind
- Usage fees paid for by individual riders
- Customizable speed limit, no ride, and no parking zones
- Includes launch plan and implementation manager
- Local Operations Service Team offers dedicated support
- Shared reporting for aggregated ride and trip data
This Lead Public Agency (LPA) agreement is adopted from the University of California, Los Angeles RFP #MMTHO-SS-042519.
Complete this Letter of Participation to begin using our Wheels contract.