Resources for Educational Institutions
With the global spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), it’s more important than ever for educational institutions to take precautionary measures to prevent and/or respond to the virus on campus.
We’ve gathered these resources to help our members stay updated about COVID-19 news by providing resources from our business partners and government agencies.
Learn About Coronavirus & Get the Latest News
- Situation Summary: Background, risk assessment & current situation in the U.S.
- About COVID-19: How it spreads, symptoms, prevention & treatment
- Higher Risk & Special Populations: Who is at risk & how you can prepare
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Burn Rate Calculator: Determine your individual “Burn Rate” of PPE products
Visit the World Health Organization’s website for daily updates on COVID-19, as well as guidance and resources as developments are made.
VIDEO: Coronavirus In Context – U.S. Surgeon General Outlines What We Can Do to Control Spread
Get localized updates from your state’s dedicated health department here.
Additional Coronavirus Resources are Available at:
- Amazing Education Resources: Education companies offering FREE subscriptions due to school closings
- Learning Keeps Going: Strategies, tips and best practices for teaching online
- Sustaining Higher Education in the Coronavirus Crisis
- WebMD Health News: Coronavirus Updates
- Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center
- Children’s National: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources
- Coronavirus.gov: How to prepare and protect yourself and what to do if you think you are sick
- University Business: 37 free higher ed resources during coronavirus pandemic
- Henry Schein Coronavirus Resource Center
- Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation: COVID-19 resources