Being Creative in the Cloud with Adobe
Sponsored by E&I Cooperative Services & CDW-G | Presented by Adobe Systems
Listen now to this exclusive 60-minute webinar, and learn of important new updates to the Adobe Creative Cloud for education licensing programs and what they mean for your institution.
- Learn how these product solutions give your students a competitive edge, preparing them for the increasingly digital world.
- Discover how Adobe Creative Cloud updates help ensure access to the latest industry-leading tools for educators, staff, and students.
- Learn about the enhancements to make purchasing and deploying Adobe products easier than ever.
- Find answers to commonly asked questions direct from Adobe experts.
- How to make the shift from perpetual to subscription-based licensing.
- How Adobe and their product solutions fit within educational environments.
- The value students receive from using Adobe tools and how this paves the way for future careers.
Edward Ebel, Senior Channel Manager, Adobe Systems
Elaine Besh, Senior Account Manager – Education Channel, Adobe Systems