Navigating the Next Normal for Education
The new reality for educational institutions continues to evolve as the COVID-19 pandemic reshapes much of what was once considered normal. In an effort to help our members tackle upcoming and ongoing challenges, E&I is hosting a series of webinars surrounding the topics most important to education.
Click the links below each webinar to register or watch the recordings of previously hosted events.
Strategic Partnerships During the Pandemic Drive Cost Savings in Higher Education
When: Wednesday, July 8 @ 2PM (EDT)
Sponsored by: E&I Cooperative Services
Presented by: University of Maryland, Baltimore County
Technology is one of the most significant and costly areas of operations in higher education today. Now, more than ever, strong partnerships between technology and procurement are critical to the financial health and stability of an educational institution.
Join us for this webinar featuring two top leaders from the University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC), who will provide insights on how the close partnership between technology and procurement has helped their institution before and during COVID-19. Plus, learn why UMBC views these partnerships as critical to the strategic success of higher education—now and into the future.
Discussion Topics Include:
- The challenges that triggered the partnership between these two leaders and their departments
- How the current pandemic underscored the need for IT and procurement to work together
- The areas in education technology that are most critical to the partnership and why
- How strategic sourcing assists technology leaders in saving time and money—especially during crisis events such as the current pandemic
- Pain points that may cause breakdowns in IT and procurement collaboration—and what leaders can do to prevent these pain points and breakdowns from occurring