Green is the New Black – Changing the Environmental Outlook in America
Presented by ANTOS | Sponsored by E&I Cooperative ServicesYou must be registered/logged in to view this information.
There is no doubt in these times of climate change and heightened environmental awareness that educational institutions face an ever-changing list of challenges that impact day-to-day operations in a big way. Join us for this 50-minute webinar and learn how change in behavior can change the way your institution operates in reducing environmental output while containing expense.
Discussion topics include:
- Current environmental challenges in the US
- New regulations, recycling restrictions, landfill capacity, food waste / production, pollution, and more
- What does this mean for your institution?
- Social responsibility
- Cultural / operational change
- How institutions may benefit (or not)?
- Maximize efficiencies/improve culture
- Reduce environmental footprint
- Cost avoidance
- How to make a difference?
- Lead by example
- Create baselines/drive metrics
- Raise awareness
Tony Schifano, CEO & Founder, ANTOS Environmental
Who should participate?
Facilities, Procurement, Administrators, Teachers