Adecco is a Global Fortune 500 company and the world leader in workforce solutions. Dedicated to supporting individuals and companies in building a stronger workplace, Adecco delivers an unparalleled range of flexible staffing and career resources to corporate clients and qualified associates. They have the largest global footprint of any staffing firm and provide the widest range of services, including temporary and contract staffing, permanent recruitment, customized training and consulting, outplacement and career services.
In addition to their core competency in administrative, clerical and light industrial staffing, Adecco operates the following specialty divisions:
- Information Technology - Specialized temporary and direct-hire IT professionals, as well as consulting, outsourcing, project management and user support resources.
- Finance ™ Accounting - Specialized project-based solutions and top-tier accounting and finance professionals on a temporary and direct-hire basis.
- Medical ™ Science - Flexible staffing solutions to institutions seeking skilled talent in areas such as nursing, paramedical, pharmacy, technical support and quality assurance.
- Engineering ™ Technical - Engineering, manufacturing, aerospace and energy services specialists, registered to the ISO 9001:2000 standard for quality.
- Legal - Attorneys, paralegals and legal support professionals on a temporary, contract and direct-hire basis.
- Transportation - Commercial transport and logistics staffing solutions.
- Human Capital Solutions - Consulting services in the areas of career management and leadership development to help members effectively manage their talent and optimize their workforce.
- Adecco helps over 700,000 people find work every day through their network of 150,000 client companies.
- Adecco’s team of 33,000 colleagues spans expertise across virtually every sector and region in the world.
- Adecco manages a workforce of more than 4 million individuals each year and is the third largest employer in North America after Wal-Mart and the U.S. Postal Service.
- In the U.S., Adecco employs 700 new people, every hour of every day.
Finding employees with the right skills is critical. That's why Adecco’s proprietary Xpert assessment and training system helps them evaluate candidates on the skills that make a truly great employee, including experience required for the job, proven skills, work style, motivation and attitude. Additionally, Adecco offers a number of online training programs where associates can hone their skills to be even better prepared for the job at hand or learn new trades that are in-demand. Adecco has the resources and know-how to deliver highly focused, industry-specific staffing and recruiting services – everywhere you need them.
- Competitively awarded regional contract
- Available to all E&I members in the following states: Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia and Washington DC
- “One Stop Shopping” – temporary and contract employees for all of your staffing needs
- Customized needs analysis assures best-in-class pricing for candidates matching your specific requirements
- Full screening process, including employment eligibility verification and national criminal records file check. Many additional background screenings available.
- Cutting edge technology solutions for time and attendance record keeping
- Sophisticated web-based reporting to better manage and monitor workers and related spend
Adecco is an E&I regional contract. Click here for a complete listing of all regional contracts.