E&I In The News
- Is Your ERP Platform Burning?
December 2019 | Campus Technology, December 2019
- How Sharing a Digital Marketplace Pays Off Across Campus
November 2019 | University Business, November 2019
- 5 Key Attributes for Strategic Supplier Relationships
November 2019 | Education Procurement Journal, March 2019
- E&I Names Aaron Spang as Vice President, Research & Academic Healthcare
November 2019 | Spang to lead the growth of category to drive value...
- E&I Announces 2019 Cloud Leadership Award Winners At Educause Annual Conference
October 2019 | Winners recognized for innovative and effective use of cloud solutions...
- Internet2 and E&I Cooperative Services Announce Pilot Project to Help Serve U.S. Higher Education Technology Needs
September 2019 | Organizations will bring proven technology and procurement expertise together to...
- Interim, Fractional, and Virtual IT Leadership for Higher Education
- Supplier Spotlight: Enterprise Holdings
An Interview with Lee Lewis, Global Supplier Diversity Manager |...
- Faced with Facility Maintenance Challenges?
You're Not Alone! | By Tammy Rimes, MPA, Executive Director...
- Save Millions by Restoring Roofs, Not Replacing
Sponsored by: E&I Cooperative Services | Presented by: Tremco Roofing...
- Travel & Expense Management: What Great Looks Like
Sponsored by: E&I Cooperative Services | Presented by: SAP Concur...
- Scalable, Cost-Effective Huddle Room Solutions
Sponsored by: E&I Cooperative Services | Presented by: SKC Communications...