E&I In The News
- Trends in Cooperative Purchasing
September 2020 | spaces4learning, July 2020
- Announcing a #ResilienceNetwork Procurement Solution for COVID
July 2020 | eLiterate, July 2020
- E&I Cooperative Services Honors Longstanding JAGGAER Partners Aaron Carter and The University of Illinois-Chicago with Top Awards
May 2020 | Globe Newswire, May 2020
- E&I Distributes $2.3 Million to Members in the Form of Patronage Refunds
September 2020 | Higher Education and K-12 institutions benefit from extra dollars in...
- E&I Launches PPE Marketplace
September 2020 | Marketplace to serve as one-stop-shop for E&I member institutions to...
- E&I Cooperative Services Joins e-Literate’s Empirical Educator Project
July 2020 | Collaboration will Support COVID-Related Procurement for Education July 30, 2020 –E&I...
- 6 Myths of Reverse Auctions
How Modern-Day Full Service Reverse Auctions are Creating an Environment...
- Cut Your PBM Costs, Not Resources
Finding Savings in Response to COVID-19 | By SourceRx It...
- 12 Challenges Schools are Facing Before Reopening
E&I Members Share Their Insight for the Road Ahead |...
- Smart Technologies to Drastically Transform the Way Scientists Work
Sponsored by: E&I Cooperative Services | Presented by: Avantor Imagine a...
- E&I COVID-19 Webinar Series | Navigating the Next Normal for Education
- Interim CIO Service & IT Leadership During COVID-19 & Beyond
Sponsored by: E&I Cooperative Services | Presented by: Columbia Advisory Group...