by Cheryl Otstott at Xerox
The Xerox® PrimeLink® B9100 Series is a new family of monochrome multifunction printers. The PrimeLink B9100 Series is a great investment for the production or office environment. The PrimeLink B9100 series is versatile and also has many options, from faxing to multiple finishers.
Did you know that approximately 63% of the documents printed worldwide are printed in black and white? I know I was surprised too. The PrimeLink B9100 is an example of how Xerox continues to innovate and invest in our core technologies. Black and white printing is not going anywhere so it is important to continue to invest in the technology and grow the possibilities and features in monochrome printing and copying.
Let’s look at some of the features and options available on the Prime Link B9100 Series of multifunction printers.
- Up to 136 prints paper minute (ppm) depending on the model
- Copy, Print, Scan and Email standard
- Scan speed up to 270 images per minute (ipm)
- Double sided scanning in black and white or color.
- Multiple media types and media sizes
- First time copy out 3.5 seconds or less.
- Secure Print,
- Image Overwrite,
- Hard Disk Data Encryption,
- Automatic Meter Reads
- Workflow Apps from the App Gallery
- Multiple finishers including Booklet Finisher, C/Z folder, Booklet Maker and many more
- Optional Banner Feed Guide and Banner Output Guide for Extra-Long-Sheet (XLS) printing up to 26 in./660 mm
- Inline paper cooling and decurler unit ensuring flat sheets for reliability and speed.
- Digital Front End options
Where can you find more information you ask? Well the usual suspects, the product page, the support site that includes the drivers and downloads, documentation and the how tos and troubleshooting cases. Another resource for information is the YouTube with a playlist of over 20 instructional videos. There is also a brochure. If you have additional questions contact Xerox via phone or email, phone number and email address are on the product page.
Check out the PrimeLink B9100 series and see how it can elevate your printing, scanning and copying processes.