How Shepherd University Partnered with D2L to Drive a Seamless LMS Migration to Brightspace
Hosted by: E&I Cooperative Services | Presented by: D2L & Shepherd University
Moving to a new learning management system (LMS) platform doesn’t have to be a challenge. When making the switch to D2L’s Brightspace LMS through the E&I D2L contract, Shepherd University partnered with D2L and their team of learning experts to drive a seamless behind-the-scenes migration. This partnership enabled Shepherd’s faculty and staff to focus on what matters most–helping all learners reach their full potential.
Join us as Shepherd University discusses the adoption and migration processes in the transition to D2L’s Brightspace LMS, including the technical approaches to migration, adoption, and pedagogy. Our presenters will also highlight the time and cost savings Shepherd University achieved with Brightspace through the E&I D2L contract, and by utilizing best practices provided by D2L.
- The adoption and migration processes
- D2L’s approach to LMS migration and adoption challenges
- How D2L supported change management and communication
- How D2L facilitated the technical implementation
- How Shepherd was able to drive migration, buy-in, and engagement at their institution
- Michael Mast, Business Development Manager, Technology at E&I
- Alina Litvin, Implementation Consultant at D2L
- Holly Whitaker PhD, Learning Strategy Consultant at D2L
- Kathy Hoof EdD, Instructional Designer at Shepherd University
- Rich Lanham, Instructional Technology – IT Services at Shepherd University
Who Should Participate:
Procurement, IT Procurement, CIOs, CTOs, CFOs, Solutions Architects, IT Staff, and Instructional Designers.