The ROI of Optimized HVAC & Indoor Air Quality
Sponsored by: E&I Cooperative Services | Presented by: Pure Air Control Services, Inc.You must be registered/logged in to view this information.
Join us for this free webinar as we explore how E&I’s new Pure Air Controls contract helps members improve indoor air quality and HVAC performance, all while benefitting the bottom line.
In this 50-minute session, our guest speakers will present real-world examples of building health and performance issues and the solutions achieved by using the services included in this contract.
Discussion Topics Include:
- The importance of indoor air quality (IAQ)
- How IAQ and HVAC affect building performance
- Solving IAQ issues before they escalate
- Optimizing HVAC systems for hygiene and efficiency
- Restore HVAC, don’t replace – save both CAPEX and OPEX
Frank Santini, Director of Education & Strategic Initiatives, Pure Air Control Services, Inc.
Troy Raszka, Director of Marketing, Pure Air Control Services, Inc.
Who Should Participate?
Purchasing, Facilities, Engineers, and Energy consultants who want to improve the health, comfort, and performance of their institution’s buildings.