Save Millions by Restoring Roofs, Not Replacing
Sponsored by: E&I Cooperative Services | Presented by: Tremco Roofing & Building MaintenanceYou must be registered/logged in to view this information.
Imagine the savings available to your institution if you could avoid the hefty costs associated with roof replacements throughout campus. With restoration services, you can extend the lifespan of your roofing systems, ensuring your campus facilities stand the test of time.
Listen Now to this webinar to learn how this environmentally sustainable option available through Tremco can improve the energy efficiency of your buildings and help you save 30-50% compared to the cost of buying a new roof. You’ll also get all the details on how to begin saving immediately with E&I’s competitively solicited contract.
- Roof restoration benefits
- How institutions can ensure protection (warranty, quality & performance)
- Case study examples that demonstrate process & results
- Procurement options & best-value offerings
- Actual up-front & long-term savings analysis
- How trackable performance data is gathered & easily shared
Regina Martino, National Education Market Development & Cooperative Solutions Manager,
Tremco Roofing & Building Maintenance
Who Should Participate?
Procurement Officers, CFOs, Business Officers, Physical Plant Directors, Maintenance and Facilities Directors, Sustainability and Energy Officers, and anyone with a vested interest in preserving capital, energy, and the environment.