Hosted by: E&I Cooperative Services | Presented by: Grainger Strategic Teams
E&I and Grainger are proud to have been able to help our members face unprecedented challenges during the pandemic. Now that campuses are planning to allow students, faculty, and staff to return, the greatly expanded value of the E&I Grainger contract can help you source products and services needed to reopen quickly, safely, and efficiently.
Watch now for this 50-minute webinar, during which we will give a high-level overview of this agreement, including savings opportunities and Grainger’s exclusive brands, unprecedented service offerings, inventory management solutions, reporting, and more.
- How to maximize savings through this competitively solicited contract
- Grainger’s Recovery Offer and latest trends
- Advanced consulting strategies
- Minimizing the risk to your institution
- Andrea Hamby, Senior National Government Sales Manager, Grainger
- Brian Driskell, Senior Manager, Offer Enablement, Grainger
- Laura Giovanelli, Senior Manager, Grainger Consulting Services
- Cathy Garner, Customer Enablement Manager, Grainger
Who Should Participate:
- Procurement leaders
- Facilities leaders
- Operational leaders
- Financial leaders