Journey to the Cloud with E&I’s Competitively Solicited Contract with Carahsoft
For the Best Cloud Solutions Delivering Members the Greatest Value
Hosted by: E&I Cooperative Services | Presented by: Carahsoft
As one of the nation’s leading cloud products and services distributors for education, Carahsoft combines technological expertise with a thorough understanding of educational procurement. Carahsoft’s teams of more than 2,000 vendor-certified specialists are available to help you select and implement the best possible solutions for your institution that deliver the greatest possible value.
Join us online as Carahsoft takes you through a brief history of the company and their expertise in supporting educational institutions. We’ll explore the best-in-class products, services, and solutions available through this exciting new contract, purchasing options, complimentary access to vendor-certified subject matter experts (SMEs), architects, and engineers that provide ongoing guidance and support, IT consulting and training services offered, and more.
- Brief discussion of how Carahsoft grew to become a leading technology solutions provider in the U.S.
- Cloud services and related IT solutions available through the contract with competitive discounting.
- Why cloud license management and cost control are crucial today for institutions that rely on cloud services for their operations—and how Carahsoft can help.
- Cutting-edge technology providers included in the contract at guaranteed discounts off MSRP.
- Services offered by dedicated education teams and SMEs with decades of experience supporting education.
- Purchasing options and quote-to-purchase capabilities.
- Keith Fowlkes, Vice President, Technology at E&I Cooperative Services
- Tim Boltz, Sales Director at Carahsoft
- Martin Gavin, Senior Program Manager at Carahsoft
Who Should Participate:
Procurement, IT Procurement, CIOs, CTOs, CFOs, Enterprise Apps Directors, Solutions Architects, IT Staff, and Line of Business Leadership: Finance, Human Resources, and Admissions/Enrollment.