How to Leverage Amazon Web Services to Enable and Provision Remote Work and Distance Learning
Sponsored by: E&I Cooperative Services | Presented by: DLT Solutions & Amazon Web Services
Amazon Web Services’ (AWS) End User Computing (EUC) services allows you to rapidly respond to the current climate and address your institution’s changing needs for remote working and learning.
Join us for this webinar to learn how your peers are leveraging AWS to securely enable and provision remote working and distance learning for faculty, staff, and students.
Discussion Topics Include:
- Why cloud and why AWS?
- Overview of AWS EUC services
- Learn how educational institutions leverage end-user computing solutions to respond to faculty, staff, and student needs
- Best practices and engagement model for getting started
- DLT, a Tech Data Company and Premier AWS Consulting Partner
- Resources, next steps, and how to get started
Michael Mast, Business Development Manager, Technology, E&I Cooperative Services
Andrew DeFoe, Business Development Manager, Amazon Web Services
Doug Logar, Sales Team Lead, DLT Solutions
Who Should Participate?
CIOs, CTOs, CSOs, Provosts, Director of Computer Labs, Library Administrators and anyone interested in learning how to enable and support remote working and distance learning.