Purchasing Enterprise Systems Through E&I Contracts
Sponsored by: E&I Cooperative Services | Presented by: Workday, Huron, & the University of Louisville
Join us for this panel-style webinar that uncovers how and why the University of Louisville (UofL) selected Workday as its new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) / Human Capital Management (HCM) platform. Panelists at the UofL will discuss how their technology and procurement leadership approached the project using E&I’s competitively solicited contracts with Workday and Huron.
All panelists will delve into the challenges and advantages UofL encountered with the evaluation and selection processes, as well as lessons learned in UofL’s groundbreaking use of E&I contracts for ERP/HCM software and services.
Discussion Topics Include:
- Background on the issues with UofL’s previous ERP and HCM enterprise systems that motivated the university to pursue a new solution
- The approach that UofL took to the project and why they decided to use E&I’s Workday and Huron contracts
- How the Workday solution is meeting the UofL’s specific ERP/HCM needs
- Huron’s involvement with UofL and Workday throughout the planning and implementation processes
- UofL’s conclusions and recommendations
Keith Fowlkes, Vice President, Technology at E&I and veteran CIO
Robert Steele, Vice President, Higher Education & Non-Profit Sales at Workday
Mike Champa, Senior Director at Huron
Sally Jensen Molsberger, Chief Procurement Officer at University of Louisville
M. Rehan Khan, Vice Provost & CIO at the University of Louisville
Who Should Participate?
Procurement, IT Procurement, CIOs, CTOs, CFOs, Solutions Architects, and Administrative Systems Directors.