Understanding Employee Retention Credit & How You Qualify
When: Wednesday, March 30 @ 2PM (ET)
Sponsored by: E&I Cooperative Services | Presented by: Bottom Line Concepts
Different from the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), Employee Retention Credit (ERC) is a federal aid program designed to assist private schools that retained employees during the pandemic – and the application is easy.
Join Bottom Line Concepts for this free webinar to learn exactly how ERC works and how this program can benefits your institution.
- A detailed overview of the ERC program
- Eligibility requirements to enroll in ERC
- Application process and timelines
- How Bottom Line Concepts can help
- Josh Fox, a University of Michigan alum, leads Bottom Line Concepts, a company trusted by an all-star client roster from professional sports teams to Fortune 500 companies. Bottom Line has been in operation for over 14 years and has saved clients over $2 billion. In August of 2020, Inc. Magazine placed Bottom Line on its annual Inc. 5000 list, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest growing private companies.
Who Should Participate:
- CFOs, Administrators, Leadersh