Resources for Educational Institutions
With the global spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), it’s more important than ever for educational institutions to take precautionary measures to prevent and/or respond to the virus on campus.
We’ve gathered these resources to help our members stay updated about COVID-19 news by providing resources from our business partners and government agencies.
Higher Education Resources
- Considerations for Institutions of Higher Ed (CDC)
- Guidance for Institutions Participating in International Travel or Study Abroad Programs
- Colleges, Universities, and Higher Learning – Plan, Prepare, and Respond
- University Business: A state-by-state look at colleges requiring COVID-19 vaccines
K-12 Schools & Childcare Program Resources
- COVID-19 School Response Dashboard
- Schools & Child Care Programs – Plan, Prepare, and Respond
- COVID-19 Resources for Schools, Students & Families
Healthcare Facilities Resources