Our Supplier Diversity Program focuses on the following diverse supplier classifications*:
- MBE – Minority Business Enterprise
- WBE – Women Business Enterprise
- DOBE – Disabled-Owned Business Enterprise
- VBE – Veteran-Owned Business Enterprise
- SDVOB – Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business
- SBE – Small Business Enterprise
- SDB – Small Disadvantaged Business
- WOSB – Women-Owned Small Business
*Certification by a third-party verification agency is a requirement for participation in E&I’s Supplier Diversity program.
Partnerships With Advocacy Organizations
We recognize certifications from the following advocacy organizations in support of our supplier diversity efforts:
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- National Veteran Business Development Council (NVBDC)
We also support numerous regional affiliate councils and local community organizations throughout the United States that align with our member institutions.
Please direct all questions to Titus Martin, Executive Director, Supplier Diversity.