Safe Health Systems (“SAFE”) is a digital healthcare company operated in partnership with Mayo Clinic. The company’s mission is to reduce the cost of low-complexity care and commodity diagnostics at population scale.
HealthCheck® Digital Health Platform
SAFE offers a Digital Health and Connected Diagnostics platform which powers the HealthCheck® app, a status verification and testing solution for faculty, staff, students, and events. Our solution empowers users to play a more active role in their personal healthcare, through more convenient accessibility. The HealthCheck® app can be used directly, or we can work with you to deploy a white-labeled version or to integrate it into your existing solutions.
For more information on our solutions for employers and schools to manage autonomous testing and vaccination verification programs, visit HealthCheck.com.
COVID-19 Test Kits and SAFE® Testing Solution
The SAFE Testing Solution for COVID-19 is a specific program that has the ability to integrate with faculty, staff, or student health programs allowing for convenient COVID-19 at-home testing and self-service options. Our intent is to partner with you to enable a safe educational environment through remote and rapid COVID-19 testing and avoid the high risk and costs of not testing, testing options, and compliance in testing.
You can easily register an account and securely order through our online store, https://store.safehealth.me/. E&I membership and 20% discount coupon code is E&I20%OFF.
> Download Brochure: Diagnostic Testing & Health Status Verification
The SAFE platform has a variety of service capabilities, including:
- COVID-19 testing options include PCR, Antigen, and Antibody for oral, nasal, and pharyngeal specimens
- Molecular PCR testing through Cue Health with results in 20 minutes
- Mayo Clinic protocols and expertise
- HIPAA-compliant, privacy-protecting solution
What’s next? Expanding capabilities and self-service testing options:
- Low-complexity diagnostic testing, including testing for Strep, Flu, STDs, UTI
- Telehealth consultations with access to providers licensed in all 50 states
- E-Prescribing capabilities
- Onsite testing for events