Is your school eligible for the Employee Retention Credit? ERC is a federal government aid program for private schools that retained their employees during the pandemic.
Even if you received the Payroll Protection Plan, you can still qualify for the ERC. Unlike the PPP, Employee Retention Credit is a grant versus a forgivable loan, and refunds payroll tax, wages and applicable health care premiums subsidized by your school during 2020 and 2021. Also the application process is much easier. Bottom Line assists privately funded schools, universities, and colleges all over the country with filing for this federal aid.
Your school may be eligible for up to $26,000 per W-2 employee on staff. What makes this opportunity so amazing is that you don’t need a revenue reduction to qualify. Operational disruptions to the way schools had to operate during COVID qualify as well.
- Change in business hours -> Extended or staggered class schedules
- Partial or full suspension of operations -> School, cafeteria, gymnasium closing
- Travel disruptions -> School bus alterations
- Spacing requirements for social distancing → Adjustments made to classrooms
- And more …
Bottom Line has been helping clients with cost savings for over 15 years. The Bottom Line team makes the process easy by gathering payroll information and submitting the application to the IRS for you. Our experts are here to maximize your refund, which will come directly to your school.
As a valued E&I member, Bottom Line will:
- Determine whether your school qualifies for the ERC Program
- Calculate the maximum amount you can receive up to $26,000 per employee
- Guide you through the claiming process, from beginning to end
To begin the ERC process, please click here for further information.