For over 80 years, E&I has been connecting education procurement professionals and trusted suppliers. As a member-owned cooperative, our suppliers are our business partners, and we work together to bring time and cost savings to our more than 5,000 members nationwide.
Here are some of the benefits your business can realize by partnering with E&I:
Increased Sales, Market Share & Loyalty
- Our strong member relationships, national field organization, and higher education/K-12 expertise help generate new leads and shorten the selling cycle
- E&I business partners are preferred suppliers among members
- Dedicated focus on developing strategic partner relationships
- Awareness and leverage of state and regional compliance and minority supplier requirements
Reduced Processing Costs & Improved Margins/Profitability
- State compliance initiatives
- E-commerce solutions
- Market intelligence
Marketplace Differentiation & Accessibility
- Direct access to higher education and K-12 buyers and decision-makers through our established communication and event channels
- Brand awareness and proactive marketing initiatives
- Webinars, on-campus events, and other networking opportunities
Power of the Competitive Solicitation
- Access even more E&I member institutions. Public institutions make up about half of our membership, many of whom require a competitive RFP process to meet their state’s requirements. Members nationwide work together to develop our competitive solicitation process, which ensures an outstanding program that meets public and individual institutions’ diversity and compliance requirements.
- Significant process improvements and cost reductions. Rather than tackle hundreds of individual RFPs, you only need to handle one competitively solicited contract with E&I. If a member must issue an RFP, simply respond with the E&I contract, eliminating the need for you to put together an RFP response.