Increased Sales, Market Share & Loyalty
- Strong member relationships, national field organization, and higher education/K-12 expertise help generate new leads and shorten the selling cycle
- E&I Business Partners are preferred among members
- Dedicated focus on developing strategic partner relationships
- Awareness and leverage of state/regional compliance and minority supplier issues
Marketplace Differentiation & Access to Higher Education
- Direct access to higher education/K-12 buyers and decision makers via established communication and event channels
- Brand awareness and proactive marketing initiatives
- Webinars, on-campus events, and other contact opportunities
Reduced Processing Costs & Improved Margins/Profitability
- State compliance initiatives
- E-commerce solutions
- Market intelligence
Power of the Competitive Award
- Access to more E&I member institutions. Members country-wide work together to develop our competitive award process, ensuring an outstanding program that meets public and individual institution diversity and compliance requirements. 50% of our membership consists of public institutions, many of whom require a competitive RFP process to meet state requirements.
- Significant process improvements and cost reductions. You only have to handle one competitively solicited contract with E&I versus hundreds of individual RFPs. If a member must issue an RFP, you can respond with the E&I contract, eliminating the need to put together an RFP response.