Turn On LED Lighting & Turn Up Savings
Presented by Current, powered by GE | Sponsored by Grainger & E&I Cooperative Services
The LED lightbulb was first introduced in 1962. Over the next 50+ years it would grow in popularity to become a widely-used light source that operates efficiently and saves electricity. Schools and educational facilities can especially benefit from converting to LED as an energy reducing cost-saving initiative. LEDs also offer improved light levels, better learning environments and help create a safer environment for students while replacing less effective/aging technologies.
Listen now to this 50-minute webinar to learn about the most current innovations in the world of lighting and how industry experts GE and Grainger can help your institution create and implement the ideal lighting solution for your facility.
- Updates in the Lighting Industry: The Activation of LED
- Overview of Product Application Solutions
- Taking Advantage of Promotions and Rebates
- Measuring the Results: A Financial Primer
- A Success Story-Testimonial