In 2016, we returned more than $16 million to members in the form of rebates, and membership reached an all-time high of 4,100.
- Member purchases exceeded $2.7 billion – nearly $90 million over last year
- Members realized over $200 million in savings by utilizing E&I contracts
- A specialized team of Inside Member Representatives (IMRs) was created to address the unique needs of small schools
- E&I’s consulting division completed 11 engagements, with five E&I individuals earning Jaggaer Select Partner Certification
- The Cooperative joined the National Coalition of Public Procurement (NCPP) as a founding member
- The Cooperative created dedicated team of Market Development Executives (MDEs) to focus on the K-12 marketplace
“Throughout 2016 we sharpened our focus on serving each of our member segments, including community colleges, K-12 institutions, large universities, and small schools,” said Tom Fitzgerald, E&I CEO. “Our objective remains laser focused on: enhancing our contracting value and expertise, expanding our reach in K-12, and enhancing our knowledge sharing and support through the Consulting Group. In a climate of economic volatility and uncertainty, the benefits we provide to our members are increasingly valuable. We’re looking forward to building upon these successes in the coming year.”
We are so thankful for your support and it is our privilege to continue to serve you. E&I members can log in at www.eandi.org to view the complete 2016 Annual Report online.