Unified Data Protection: Born in the Cloud
Presented by CDW-G and Druva | Sponsored by E&I Cooperative Services
Liston now as CDW-G and Druva explore cloud options geared toward higher education. By leveraging the public cloud, Druva can offer a single pane of glass to protect, preserve and discover information-dramatically increasing the availability and visibility of business-critical information, while reducing the risk, cost and complexity of managing and protecting it. This session will explore the offerings from Druva, inSync and Phoenix. These solutions can help to collect data, unify backup, disaster recovery, archival and governance capabilities onto a single, optimized data set.
- Data Protection-Current Market
- Operational and Security Concerns
- Endpoints, Servers, and Cloud Applications
- Office 365, Google Apps Data Protection
- How Druva Solves the Data Protection Pain Points