|RFP or Project Number - Name:
ID-00034 - High Speed Internet and Cable Services
|Contract Effective Dates:
05/01/2022 - 06/30/2025
Apogee is a leading managed technology services provider solely focused on serving higher education. Apogee’s comprehensive portfolio includes campus administrative and residential networks (ResNet), video, and campus engagement. They deliver solutions in a predictable and clear funding model with built-in SLAs and dedicated client service management.
Apogee designs, builds, installs, manages, and maintains networks that are optimized for performance and cost efficiency. ResNet features include personal area networks, peer-to-peer gaming support, campus single sign-on integration, a campus-branded mobile app, and a personal Wi-Fi password. Apogee’s administrative network services include wireless and wired connectivity, firewall management and configuration, and access control with campus single sign-on integration.
- Full managed campus network services with configuration of firewalls and access control
- ResNet provides superior on-campus living experiences, enabling students to use their connected devices for study, research, entertainment, creativity, and socialization
- Streaming and traditional video solutions that integrate campus content, entertainment, and emergency alert communications
- Digital campaign curation and signage services that facilitate campus unity and help drive student success
- 24/7/365 support via phone, chat, or email
- Over 20 years of experience helping campus leaders nationwide align technology investments to strategic priorities
- More than one million students and administrators nationwide rely on their services daily
- Student-centered approach that keeps up on the latest student and technology trends
- Partners with institutions to work within operational and financial models
- Helps you align technology investments to your evolving strategic plans
Getting Started with the E&I Apogee Contract
Complete the Letter of Participation to sign up for our Apogee contract.